Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Time Out For Women - 2010

Put TOFW on your 2010 calenday. We talked about going in September and, if I remember rightly, it will be in Ogden. (From this point on you had better edit my messages because I tend to forget dates, etc.) SLC Time Out was great fun and very informative and spiritual. I felt lifted out of my daily bog to a spiritual high which should last for......oh, at least a week. That is why we definitely have to plan for the next one. Men of the family!!! When are you going to plan something for yourselves?


Family News: Erin's BD is this Friday. I won't publish her age, but she is not yet 30 something.


Looking forward to Thanksgiving - at the Farmer's house. I know I have made it because the girls (the married ones) are doing almost all of the cooking. Hurrah! Please let me know if there is something more I can do than what little is on my list. Love you all,


1 comment:

  1. It's actually in Logan in September. If you'd like the Ogden one it's in Febuary.

    Love ya!!
    ER

    ReplyDelete